Page 1283 of 1426 FirstFirst ... 126912791281128212831284128512871297 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,830 of 14255

Thread: Election Thread 2008 MAKE SURE YOU VOTE

1. More direct than Obama, in better shape than McCain, here is the true candidate for 2008!

2. If McCain were to win tomorrow, I would still say unto you, "Best Election Evar!" for the wonderful talent we've seen run this year and youtube has brought us what cable news never could.

However, an Obama win would be a big LAWL! at all 62 million of you who voted for Bush in 4 and the same 50 million or so that will be questioning, "How the fuck did this guy win??" One letter. W.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Dropped off my ballot tonight home from work. I love this country.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. Yeah, I've never had to wait for more than a couple minutes, either. I think early voting has just been understaffed, and it's a longhand version of the voting process to begin with, with turnout that has been unprecedented this year. Election day will be fine.

5. I'm hearing talk that Bbobb Barr and Ron Paul, both on the ballots in Montana, are ruining the state for McCain. ELL OH ELL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Hey guys, just think voting Obama will also get me out of your hair until Jan 1st 09 on a voluntary hiatus, more reason to GET YOUR ASSES OUT THERE AND VOTE PLS

7. You should still send PMs, you will be missed.

8. Nah, a bet is a bet. Believe it or not I'm a man of my word unless it comes to going places or being on time.

9. Or of its about leaving a place because you feel you don't contribute enough.

10. But weren't we happy to have him back???