Page 1 of 68 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Soccer Discussion Thread

1. Xbox 360 I Official Soccer Discussion Thread

Apologies if I'm duplicating but couldn't find anything using the (weak sauce) Search Function.

Euro 2008's underway (and has been for several days) and I'm loving having some serious soccer on again in June.

Anyways, Austria v Croatia today. Go Croatia!

Anyone on here follow MLS?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. I watched the end of the Turkey Portugal game yesterday, Turkey got hosed at the end. Decent game though. I look forward to the rest of the tourney.

I will watch Toronto FC if they are on and I'm not doing anything, but I'm not exactly a follower.

3. The UEFA Champions League final that happened a week or two ago was amazing. I'd put it right up there with last year's World Cup final in terms of drama.

Looking forward to some good action in Euro 2008.

4. Germany baby!! Beat Poland 2-0 today. Lukas Podolski scored both goals. The irony? He was born in Poland.

5. Ya 3 players on the German side were born Polish.

6. I understand dual citizenship and all, but how do are you born a Pole and decide, "Yeah, Germany's the one for me!" ?!?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

7. Heh. Maybe they were raised in Germany. Or maybe somehow when they were young there was no spot on the Polish teen team and there was on the German one. Who knows.

8. As long as Italy doesn't win I'm content. Let's try to make more than one goal sweden.

9. I really wish I could see more of the Euro 2008, do they replay the games later? All the games are live at like 11am and 2pm here in the Central time zone, when I am at work.

Im a pretty casual MLS fallower, mainly ill have the Thursday night ESPN2 game(s) on in the background.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    I understand dual citizenship and all, but how do are you born a Pole and decide, "Yeah, Germany's the one for me!" ?!?
    because germany has better food and beer