Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody Here a Fan of Boxing?

1. Anybody Here a Fan of Boxing?

Anybody watched yesterday's game at Mandalay Bay? It was great and those fast punches were pretty amazing. Tough to follow with the eyes.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula, Castlevania SotN

My Blog

2. Pacquiao is awesome. I think 135 will be a good weight for him. His power carries and no one is used to that speed he has.

3. Some say that he will advance to 140. His next fight is around November this year. You watched his match with Diaz?
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula, Castlevania SotN

My Blog

4. My instructor lost to Diaz by decision in the Golden Gloves back in the day.

I like Pacquiao moving up to fight a guy like Hatton, but I don't like all this De La Hoya talk. The dollars will be there but that's a lot of weight.

5. For Manny Pacquiao, a fight against Oscar De La Hoya should be worth between $30 million and $40 million, nothing less.

That would be a huge amount. I'm not sure if Pacman's ego got bigger now. That amount above was before the Diaz match.

My Blog

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    I like Pacquiao moving up to fight a guy like Hatton, but I don't like all this De La Hoya talk. The dollars will be there but that's a lot of weight.
    Looks like your dream came true! Pacquiao and Hatton is on the table!

My Blog

7. that should be a good fight.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. Sometimes I call sex boxing. I'm a fan of that. When you let that pussy hit the speed bags.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I'm pretty excited to watch the match. Not much boxing fans I know around... In Mexico, I saw this picture of everyone watching boxing from their theaters to sports bars.

My Blog

10. Quote Originally Posted by maxpwnage View Post
    Looks like your dream came true! Pacquiao and Hatton is on the table!
    I think Pac Man is going to KO Hatton worse than Floyd did.