Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dragon Ball Kai

1. Just watched Battle of the Gods, anyone who was a fan of this series should check it out. The pacing is kind of terrible because I guess they felt the need to insert everyone into this since they haven't made anything in like a decade or so, so there's pointless sub-plots just shitting up the place and some recapping in case people forgot what a Super Saiyan is. On the bright side, most of that nonsense is pretty hilarious and/or adorable, and then once they get down to business they have a ridiculously gorgeous fight before it peters out.

It actually made me kind of miss some of those stupid characters. Also, Videl has the coolest looking dress in this.

2. DBZ Battle of Gods is going to be playing next week at select theaters. Truck and I will be there Tuesday night.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Huh, weird. They're showing at a spot near me but I'm not sure this was good enough to warrant a theater viewing.

We're now a few months into Buu episodes, I'm interested to see how long that bloated mess can get trimmed down to.

As long as they keep the part where they kill Buu's puppy and he goes ballistic. And then had buttsex with Mr Satan.