Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Abuse the Youtube Tags: Videogame Edition

The Cliffhanger: Edward Randy is another similar Data East one from that period, except it rips off Indiana Jones. I was disappointed I never found it in the arcades (I saw pics in the arcade section of a PC Engine magazine). I did get to play a lot of Sly Spy, though.

2. I haven't bought a wrasslin' game in forever. I'd buy this one though.

3. I actually like Digital Foundry's retro stuff, I'm shocked. It's really well done. It feels like a Next Generation Magazine heyday analog.

Did You Know Gaming is like the GamePro of these things. Did you know, obvious Wikipedia entry topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Richard Leadbetter was a writer for the UK magazine Mean Machines in the 90's. He has a long career in the video game industry. Yeah, I love their channel.

5. I really like the emphasis on real hardware but use of emulator tweaks to explain advanced concepts. Very informative!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. This arcade is one giant wet dream. I could live in there. It takes nearly an hour and a half to tour it.

7. Sheng Long is a seriously bizarre hack of Street Fighter II CE. Yes, there are LOL batshit overpowered moves, but the storyline is the craziest part. Really odd new win quotes, changes in text to some endings (Check out Guile's... He does kill Bison in this one), & also a fanfic at the boot-up screen instead of the "warning". Something about fighters seeking the Sheng Long crystals for ultimate power. LMAO.
    Thanks to LordBBH for this one.

8. An Ikari team playthrough of KOF'94. My favorite part of this is seeing Heidern punish Rugal's damned Genocide Cutter with a Final Bringer ("GO TO HELL!") then go on to totally destroy the bastard! Thanks to Game Palace.

9. Love all the old KOFs.

10. Cool. That's the team I used in that first KOF when it came out in the arcade.

Did you see the Heidren that was just announced says "Go To Heaven" instead?

LAME

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.