Page 368 of 374 FirstFirst ... 354364366367368369370372 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. Son of a bitch! I was hoping that he would kick out before the 3 count. Say goodbye to the Bad Guy....

2. Gilbert Gottfried

3. Oh damn.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Bummer.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. RIP Ray (Liotta)

6. Oh shit.

I’d thought that he was looking a bit rough lately, but not that rough.

He died in his sleep. My sister-in-law died in her sleep two years ago. It happened the night before April Fools day. My wife’s family had to tell her that it wasn’t a prank.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...s-67-rcna30690
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 May 2022 at 03:45 PM.

7. This one really threw me. Ray Liotta is an actor many of us grew up watching. Of course there's Goodfellas, but No Escape is one of my favorite under-the-radar sci-if movies and Ray was great in it. If you haven't seen it, you should. Great supporting cast as well, Lance Henriksen, Ernie Hudson, Kevin Dillon, and Stuart Wilson are in it, plus several other character actors that you'd probably recognize.

Huge bummer. I mean, the dude was only 67.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 26 May 2022 at 07:02 PM.

8. You should check out Identity with John Cusack. Ray nailed the part, as always. The only real letdown was the ending, but it was still worth the watch.