Page 362 of 374 FirstFirst ... 348358360361362363364366 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3737

Thread: The Dead Thread

1. My heart’s with you, buddy. <3
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. R.I.P. DMX
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Also Prince Phillip. The Queen won’t be long.

4. Hair metal whore Tawny Kitaen has passed at 59 years of age. She died with a horse face, after all of the bad plastic surgery.

5. Damn.

6. Yeah when her death popped up on reddit I was like "I've never seen this person in my life" and while being the chick from a Whitesnake video isn't the biggest claim to fame ever, what she done did to her damn face made her 100% unrecognizable.

Jesus.

7. New Jack, 58. It actually happened on May 14 and I only just heard about it now.

After all the shit he put his body through over the years, it was a heart attack that finally took him out.

This is so weird. I mean, I literally just re-watched his episode of Dark Side of the Ring YESTERDAY and today, poof, I find out he's dead.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 May 2021 at 01:24 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I was going to mention that. Crazy deaths these past few months.