Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ke$ha

1. This is currently my favorite music video, all the bright colors and static noise.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 10 Aug 2013 at 04:17 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I'm going to add NONONO to this.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. ...and Lorde. ...and say she's better than anything else I posted in here.

(she's not a very good dancer)

Your song “Royals” is a big hit online, and you just dropped your new single “Tennis Court,” which is getting tons of love, too. How does that feel?
    It’s pretty rad! I had a really positive response first in New Zealand, and then just recently I started seeing it blow up elsewhere. It’s weird, though, because I feel like if you chase something super hard, it doesn’t always work. Instead of expecting success, it’s better to improve upon your own terms.

Where did your obsession with royalty come from?
    I’ve always been into that stuff since I was a little kid. I used to write out all their family trees and everything! Now, though, I’m obsessed with really high profile celebrities who get really f***ed up; I think you know who I’m talking about! I find it all so interesting, such tragedies that stem from being put on a pedestal.
    (vice)

4. I saw Charli XCX last night, woo.
    These kids Kitten opened. I'm digging this track.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Dammit, she played here at Dada, but I missed it. Kitten's alright.

I like Lorde's new video. There seems to be a theme of decay and simpleness to her videos, which I like.

6. this is awesome.

7. Foxes

8. The Arctic Monkeys have devolved into a clusterfuck of boring. Chvrches adds something back to that.

9. I wish the CG was better in this video; I would really like it. And it's Katy so there's no excuse for poor craftsmanship.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    I'm digging this.

Phantogram did a bunch of work on the last Big Boi record, and now they've put out their second full length. Here's the 1st single: