Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ke$ha

1. YES!

~ <3 MILEY <3 ~

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Apparently these fucked videos are part of a Nashville musical act?

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Oh, this was the thread I needed.
    Last edited by Dunlap; 09 Sep 2016 at 01:32 PM.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Have we hit bottom yet?

5. Attached Images Attached Images

I'll listen to that album.

7. She looks like a pen exploded all over her arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Ke$ha is still making music.

9. Those are some killer outfits. I own some of the shoes she's wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. She's in that new movie A Ghost Story.
    Boo, Hiss.