Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Ke$ha

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Ke$ha's overdoing it with the autotune, but I do have a soft spot for that over-the-top white girl voice. also like when the black girls do it
    That's Uffie, check her song with Mr Oizo called Steroids, actually when I first heard Kesha, I was like "Who's this fucking Fisher-Price Uffie?" in the same way when I heard Owl City I was like "who is this fucking Fisher-Price Postal Service?", in the same way when I first heard Nickelback I cried.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Remix

I like it!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

That sounds exactly like Ke$ha. Who copied who?
    I took all your French Toast.

4. Uffie's been around for years.

ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

5. And her album's supposed to finally be out this year! Like it was for the last two years.

6. Yea when I first heard that kesha song I was like...."is this uffie on the radio?".

But Kid sister will rhyme circles around the both of em.

And as for shear nastyness and rhyme skill I'll be betting on White Gold Princess.

7. Re: Kid Sister: A-Trak is a lucky son of a bitch.

8. OK, White Gold Princess is the best thing in this thread, atm.

I like the other version of this song on her myspace page http://www.myspace.com/whitegoldprincess
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    OK, White Gold Princess is the best thing in this thread, atm.

THINK AGAIN, ASSHOLE:

Also: