Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Target Video Game Clearance

1. More Target Video Game Clearance

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you haven't been to Target in a few days...

The whole Electronics department is going through a "transition" in April and that makes for some good markdowns on video game stuff.

Just about every Guitar Hero/Band Hero Bundles are on clearance for 15% off right now. Also a whole bunch of PS3 accessories as well as DS accessories. Prices might not the greatest right now but if you find something you want on clearance, check your store every Monday (in the AM) to see if the prices have dropped.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. Target now has Guitar Hero 5 (360) selling for $13.

3. I've seen complete band hero kits for ~$45.
    I picked up (game only, 360) Beatles and Van Halen for $10 each.

4. A bunch of games got marked down yesterday. The highlights were Phantom Hour Glass and Bayonetta half off.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I've seen complete band hero kits for ~$45.
    I picked up (game only, 360) Beatles and Van Halen for $10 each.
    The GH Van Halen I saw on sale was for the PS2.

6. The Targets by me always have nigh-empty game clearance sections. You guys and your lack of nerd vultures can go chomp celery.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    The Targets by me always have nigh-empty game clearance sections. You guys and your lack of nerd vultures can go chomp celery.
    I gotta rep you for that one.

I live in a small town just outside of Dallas. The town only has about 25,000 people, and our Target was built just last summer. It's hardly swamped with Nerd Vultures, and the shopping crowd there is more fit for Wii and its soccer mom demographic.

8. At least you guys get clearance sections.

9. I've seen Target stores that have the Clearance games sitting in an end-cap at the video section. You can always try looking there Dyne.

10. Different Targets have them in different places. Most are near the games, but I've seen them put stuff where the books and PC games are (usually half the store away from the games), or near the pharmacy, or near the portrait center.