Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

1. baby wesker sounds like jason mewes -- thought that blonde chick was ashley... dang
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. The most shocking thing about that trailer was when they watched a FUCKING VHS TAPE. I mean, come on, is there a scene later on where they get a secret message from the President on a gramophone?

Seriously, though, for a horror game, there wasn't much horror in that trailer. Lots of drama, lots of slick Hollywood-style visuals and editing, but not much horror.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The most shocking thing about that trailer was when they watched a FUCKING VHS TAPE. I mean, come on, is there a scene later on where they get a secret message from the President on a gramophone?
    I laughed at that part.

This looks seriously overproduced and boring as hell.

4. RE5 was fun. I'm looking forward to playing this.

5. I don't even know what to do with the RE franchise anymore.

So far I played the RE Remake, Resident Evil 2 (on both PS and N64), almost beat Code Veronica, beat Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube which was fucking great and haven't yet played 5. I haven't played RE Zero or 3 but there are so many sequels, spin offs, and CGI movies that I totally lost track of the story. I for the most part prefer Leon to Chris since I'm more attached to his side of the story but the meeting between both is pretty cool. Capcom should release some definitive collection of all the games up to 4 (which has been ported a million times).

They did that on the GameCube already. The only ones not on the GameCube up to that point were the Gun Survivor and GBC games. You can also play the entire main series, except for Zero, on the PS3 now with PSN releases, though you'd get Director's Cut instead of REmake for the original.

edit: As a Leon fan, you'll want his leather jacket from the ~$1,300 Japanese premium edition of RE6 as well.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 12 Apr 2012 at 07:24 AM.

Ramon: play with a girl.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I don't even know what to do with the RE franchise anymore.

So far I played the RE Remake, Resident Evil 2 (on both PS and N64), almost beat Code Veronica, beat Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube which was fucking great and haven't yet played 5. I haven't played RE Zero or 3 but there are so many sequels, spin offs, and CGI movies that I totally lost track of the story. I for the most part prefer Leon to Chris since I'm more attached to his side of the story but the meeting between both is pretty cool. Capcom should release some definitive collection of all the games up to 4 (which has been ported a million times).
    My experience is very much in line with this. Fell in love with RE2; really enjoyed Code Veronica; thought RE4 was amazing. I did play a bit of 5, and it was certainly fun, but really lacked the general horror-y-ness of previous installments. This one looks to continue in that direction... I mean, that trailer was pretty much all clips from cutscenes. ... Woo.

It probably will be decent enough, but I can't say I'm particularly excited.

9. You need to play RE 0 if you haven't. It's real good.

Also, Dino Crisis 1.

10. So did anyone else play the demo?

Because I did and I'm pretty sure this game is going to suck.