Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 778789909192 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

1. Finished Skyrim back in the day, I never want to play it again. I think I put in more hours in Oblivion and liked that better.

2. I would buy a remastered version of Morrowind on any console or PC. The mods out there sound a bit too complicated for me.

Seriously, Bethesda should consider doing remasters of Daggerfall and Morrowind. They could be amazing.

3. I'd like to try a remaster of Marrowind. I tried the game on my PC back in 2002, but it ran way too choppy for me.

I've put in over 240 hours into Skyrim, Fallout 3* and Fallout 4.

*Make that over 400 hours into Fallout 3. 200+ hours on the 360 and another 240+ on the PC.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Aug 2017 at 11:08 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I wouldn't play it on the PS4 either. The modded PC version of the original with higher textures and a bunch of other mods is the way to go.
    Compared to Skyrim Special, even? On Nexus, there are loads of SSE mods already- a texture pack included. Some bugfixes, also. Having a 64-bit EXE would mean more RAM to work with (the original can use a LAA patcher, but then that only goes to 4 GB).

Bucket boost FTW. For those times when jumping isn't enough...

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Compared to Skyrim Special, even? On Nexus, there are loads of SSE mods already- a texture pack included. Some bugfixes, also. Having a 64-bit EXE would mean more RAM to work with (the original can use a LAA patcher, but then that only goes to 4 GB).

Bucket boost FTW. For those times when jumping isn't enough...
    I have Skyrim Special Edition on the PC. It was free for me, because I have the Legendary Edition.

I'll have to check out those SSE mods on Nexus.

6. So yeah I'm not surprised by this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Free fishing?

Oh boy!

Would it be too much to ask for a hi-res texture pack? Even the mod community had a 2K texture pack like 8 years ago.
    Last edited by gamevet; 20 Aug 2021 at 05:11 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The milking of Skyrim and GTA V may never end honestly.
    I don't see how they're making any money from Skyrim. The gave me a free copy of the Special Edition for PC, because I owned the Legendary Edition. Now, I'll be getting a free copy of this.

9. I mean Todd Howard isn't wrong. He said if you want me to stop making this then stop buying it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL