Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 174184186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Anyone playing the Strive beta? Starts on 2/17 for preorders.

Axl and Nagoryuki are looking good.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. The only character I was interested in, Ram, looks extremely boring to play. Guess it'll be Potemkin time until Venom shows up.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Actually Nago looks cool here. Like Hakuman... who I really like.

4. Definitely looking forward to Nago and Ram (who I never really liked that much from Xrd). Maybe Anji, too.

If Venom does come back, he'll be damn near unrecognizable I suspect.

Streamers have the game right now. ArcSys definitely building the hype on social media.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Sony has bought EVO. Right now, MK11U, Tekken 7, GG Strive, SF 5 Champion Edition for the online tournament in August have been announced so far. All will played on Playstation hardware except for T7 (PC). They say the organization is open to all platforms but we'll see how that turns out. I doubt much more will be announced as netcode is so important until in person events can happen again.

6. Lots of SF players are gonna be pissed that they can't play on PC. No one wants to play on PS hardware.

7. CEO is happening right now! In person!

https://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

8. Some form of the capcom cup finals for 2021 are happening tonight even though the event was canceled.

Also they are probably announcing Street Fighter 6 in about 2 to 3 hours. Curious to see if they are going to use the RE engine and make it look more realistic.

9. SF6 teaser was lame. Ryu's head looks like a brick. Definitely RE engine which will look good. Scared of the art style though.

The Capcom collection is great. All The Darkstalkers, Red Earth, Hyper Fighting, Cyberbots and Puzzle Fighter. All with Roll-back netcode, which is great.

10. That is freaking cool!