Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,094 of 1094

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

1. Native PS5 and Xbox Series S/X version are out today, digital only and cheaper on PS5 for both the whole package ($9.99 PS5 vs $19.99 Xbox) and the Online only (Free on PS5 and $9.99 Xbox).

I won't front, I've played GTA V all the way through twice (once PS4 and once Xbox One X), spent dozen of hours fucking around after beating it both times, and to this day will randomly just feel like going to the desert to jump motorcycles while listening to Danny McBride. So when I say that I hardly need an excuse to mess around with it some more, that's where I'm coming from.

I did not hesitate to pay $9.99 to see this game run at 4k 60FPS and while I'm going to transfer my PS4 save so I can have full access to everything, I'm already thinking that once game releases dry up in summer, it might be time to delete that save and do a full new run through. Not like GTA VI is coming out anytime in the 2020s.

2. Is it based on the PC versions, or just an update to PS4/Xbox One?

I’ve finished the game on PS3, played a bit on PS4 and have been playing it on PC every now and then. The PC version has super detailed car and background models over the PS4 version.

3. I'm not sure exactly what it's based on, but it's clearly better than just the base PS4 game with an unlocked FPS and 4k res. Never touched it on PC, but I can tell a real difference driving through crowded areas compared to the PS4 version running on a PS5. It's smooooooth.

4. I just checked out a comparison video. It is nearly 100% like the PC version. It’s very much worth upgrading over the last Gen versions.
    Last edited by gamevet; 15 Mar 2022 at 07:35 PM.