Page 139 of 305 FirstFirst ... 125135137138139140141143153 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

1. What is this, I don't even

Fuck all of the bullshit, I'm beating Silius tonight.
    Last edited by Chux; 14 Mar 2013 at 10:09 PM.

I never understood the fascination with built in screens. Who wants to play NES on an LCD? It's definitely a neat mod though not very useful.

3. Forgot to post it earlier.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    What is this, I don't even

Fuck all of the bullshit, I'm beating Silius tonight.
    I have a manual for that game if you need it.. one of the 7 random nes manuals I found the other day

5. Sucks Sunsoft couldn't keep the Terminator license for Silius.

6. Good luck with Silius. That game is unforgiving.

7. So walking by a thrift store today with Finch I said "Hey, maybe they have a SNES inside there, let's go look."

And they did. They totally did, no controllers and only the power and RF adapter for $25. Maybe not a great deal but it turns on apparently. They also had a samsung HD CRT for $80 which I don't know if I should go back for or not. Anything I should watch out controller wise or cable wise off of Ebay or is it all pretty ok?

8. *cough*

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    So walking by a thrift store today with Finch I said "Hey, maybe they have a SNES inside there, let's go look."

And they did. They totally did, no controllers and only the power and RF adapter for $25. Maybe not a great deal but it turns on apparently. They also had a samsung HD CRT for $80 which I don't know if I should go back for or not. Anything I should watch out controller wise or cable wise off of Ebay or is it all pretty ok?
    That's really expensive for a used TV (and really expensive for a used SNES control deck, but w/e). Your SNES would look better on an SD set too.

10. 80 for a HD CRT, I'd buy it. How big was it?