Page 144 of 305 FirstFirst ... 130140142143144145146148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3042

Thread: Official NES/ SNES Classic Thread

It's where OCD and reality meet. I hate incomplete or non-mint games, but cardboard makes keeping them complete and mint almost impossible, unless you're a douche who gets the game graded. So boxes are a no win for me.

Same here. I've intentionally bought loose copies of games in the store because I don't want the boxes, they'll just get crushed and one less complete collector will get his.

It pained me but I threw out a bunch of crushed GBA boxes over the past weekend.

3. The need to have games complete was a key component in my desire to actually play the NES games I have.
    It limited the amount of games i amassed and made it so that when i did find a collection worthy game, I actually played it. Otherwise I would have 500 carts on a shelf and I would never play any of them.
    I've only around 30 NES games in my personal collection, but I have played them all.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Same here. I've intentionally bought loose copies of games in the store because I don't want the boxes, they'll just get crushed and one less complete collector will get his.
    This is me with the Famicom stuff. The added OCD violation with Famicom games is that the boxes aren't standard. They are different sizes, different orientations (who wants a gay box?), different materials, etc. They'd look like ass on a shelf on top of being 2-3x more expensive.

5. I dig the nonstandard Famicom boxes and carts. A potpourri of sizes and colors looks awesome. It's why replete bookshelves are so darn inviting.

The cartridges I like for their colorfulness. I could do without some of the oversized Namco carts though. I wish Splatterhouse didn't use one, because that's one of the games that you have to have, but it doesn't fit in the cassette storage thing I use for my carts.

Damn you splatterhouse! Also, I hate that Fami and SFC games don't have end labels.

8. Started playing Link's Adventure yesterday. It was the first game in the series I owned growing up but I was just too young to beat the game. I like some aspects of the game while others I hate (no life refills besides the random fairy)
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Damn you splatterhouse! Also, I hate that Fami and SFC games don't have end labels.
    Most of the good ones (read: Konami ones) do!

some dude is selling every snes game boxed. Yours for only $20k