Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Sword Art Online

The first game ended wayyyy too quickly. They could have told a hell of a lot more stories set in that world.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I had read about the first game not even ending the way it was "supposed" to. Like they were supposed to get to the top of this tower and kill a boss or something, but then instead that dude shows up somewhere and says "let's fight" and it ends right there. Like what?

So I didn't bother.

More like they figure out who the mastermind is and he's part of their guild and they confront him and it ends super quick like on the 3rd floor of 100.

So yeah, you're pretty much right.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I was expecting them to go through tiers of content, really have to rally the community together for the good of everyone, do some interesting Social things.

Instead one guy is like ten levels higher than everyone else OMG and then within ten episodes they fight their own guild leader and it's over. Shit was a huge disappointment.

5. Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I had read about the first game not even ending the way it was "supposed" to. Like they were supposed to get to the top of this tower and kill a boss or something, but then instead that dude shows up somewhere and says "let's fight" and it ends right there. Like what?

So I didn't bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    More like they figure out who the mastermind is and he's part of their guild and they confront him and it ends super quick like on the 3rd floor of 100.

So yeah, you're pretty much right.
    This sounds really stupid. I'm glad I didn't listen to all of the people telling me to watch this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Wait, lil sis DIDN'T know it was him all along? Bullllsssshhhiiitttt.