Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 99109111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,124 of 1124

Thread: Completion Thread 2013: Prove the Justice of Our Culture

1. since everyone listed their mario rpg lists and they're all pretty different, I'm going to put SPM ahead of everything else.

on topic I recently finished Monaco. It's such a weird system, to be successful you have to sort of cheese the game engine in ways that aren't really logical at all. It was actually really tough by the end, plus I think I'm really bad at it. I see leaderboards of people with insanely low times, and I have no idea how its possible. I guess I could youtube it if I really wanted.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. dicks
    Last edited by Chux; 21 Mar 2014 at 05:50 PM.

3. Teamwork makes the dream work.

4. 20) Astebreed (PC)
    Beat on Normal, unlocking the Hard mode.

Another good STG from Edelweiss, with changing perspectives throughout similar to Ether Vapor Remastered. Your mech has a wide shot/focus/sword arsenal, and the shield can regenerate if you take no more damage for 10 seconds. There are 2 types of lock-on attacks- one with a Crimzon Clover type target sphere, and a directed type that paints enemies quicker. EX attacks allow a quick fullscreen bullet cancel or even serious beatdowns on a larger enemy.
    This one has higher production values than EVR, and somewhat greater system requirements- but a GTX 580 and quad-core 3.2 GHz CPU will be enough.