Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 83939596979899101111 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2013: Prove the Justice of Our Culture

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    That last boss battle in Shinobi, man, fuck that. I've got the good ending before, but not on the last few playthroughs. Then I rage.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

#88 - The Starship Damrey (3DS)

Not a bad little adventure game. There's never really more than one puzzle to solve at a time and it's all fairly obvious but it's pretty well-done. It's weird how the tone of the game in general is mysterious and serious but your little robot is always played up to be comical. Kind of short and doesn't do anything new or particularly interesting, but I liked it. Glad I got it on sale, though.
    Last edited by Mzo; 05 Nov 2013 at 11:30 PM.
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I just did it too! BOOMSHAKALA!
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Hotline Miami - It was always super finicky and buggy on PC with a tendency to go mute so I only played bits and pieces, but the Vita port made it nice and easy to plow through. So I finally finished it, got the full ending, unlocked all the weapons, and might go back for a few more masks but I'm pretty much done for now. It's an awesome game when it's full-on murdering, but any time it moves out of its comfort zone (bosses, hospital level) it gets super awkward and janky. Thankfully those parts are all relatively quick and only happen a few times, and the rest of it is a pretty fun murdering spree that really manages to capture wild movie-esque action scenes along with all the outtakes of failed heroes trying desperate stunts. I'm definitely in for the sequel.

5. Battlefield 4 - Shitty game. Beautiful though. I went through it to unlock weapons for multiplayer. I wish they'd stop making this garbage and just be multi-only again like Titanfall is gonna be.

6. I felt the exact same way.

Edit: Shitty single-player game.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Yeah, shitty single player and broken multiplayer. The multiplayer is functional right now, but I still have the weird sound glitches that let the radio voices go through loud and clear, but nothing else really.

#89 - Sonic Rush (DS)

Gotta go fast? Good news, this game does. At first I was bothered by the weird jumping momentum (or lack of it, you just stop in the air when you're not pressing forward) and the many instances where the game just plain ol' instant kills you while you're bounding along at full speed. Then I got better. Maybe I recognized the levels on my Blaze playthrough or maybe I got better at reading the environmental cues (dash boost powerup = boost through an enemy ahead) but it went from slightly frustrating to super fun. Even replaying the game while I was learning it wasn't bad thanks to the awesome Naganuma soundtrack. The Sonic Chaos Emerald touch screen bonus levels are awful, but at least they're really easy until the first half of the last gem which is so fucking hard. If you make it through the second half is a gimme. After both paths are cleared there's a Super Sonic/Super Blaze epilogue chapter which was pretty neat. Overall, not bad at all. Good for a normal franchise but great for something as shitty as Sonic.
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Yeah, shitty single player and broken multiplayer. The multiplayer is functional right now, but I still have the weird sound glitches that let the radio voices go through loud and clear, but nothing else really.
    I've had a great time with the MP. It is frustrating trying to keep our clan server going with the crashes though. It's usually either 64 people in there or empty because it crashed.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Glad I didn't buy it. I'll probably give it a try in April or May.