Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Build Fighters

1. Gundam Build Fighters

So after episode 15 had one of the most satisfying mecha fights in anime-dom, I decided that I had to make this thread. Here's the first episode on the official gundaminfo youtube channel:

2. Well, fine then!

This is what you're missing out on, ya jerks.

so when they build their gunpla...they put them in a holographic battle system?
    thats kind of awesome.

4. Moe Gundam Host Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Indeed, Reiji looks pretty ridiculous, but that's because he's Not From Around Here.

I might have to watch that. Is bandai putting out a skylanders like gunpla game to go along with this?

7. They're using it to push a new line of model kits. Probably kitbash friendly? I know they have interchangeable backpacks. But there's some crossover with Gundam Breaker (a vidyagame where you fight mobile suits from the various gundams, collect their parts and make your own kitbash mobile suit) Video:

Then there's always Extreme Versus.

And since we're on the subject: droooooool.

Okay, yeah, the new line of Build Gunpla have interchangeable parts.

In tandem with the show, they’ve released a new grade of Gunpla similar to High Grade: HGBC, or High Grade Build Custom. Basically, these are new HG models of the most popular Gundams from every series, now with interchangeable parts. You can mix and match pieces from any Gundam in the franchise’s history, allowing for easy customization.

If it’s not cool enough that you might be able to get your hands on models that were last produced in the ‘90s, it’s amazing that you can be creative as you like with them. Just like characters in Gundam Build Fighters, you can mix and match all your favorite parts to get something like the show’s Zaku Amazing, a custom version of Char’s Zaku. (Or you can buy that model outright, yet another new grade called High Grade Build Fighters.)

Before now, the rigidity of Gunpla modeling instructions may have been a big barrier to entry for some people. But now, there’s no way you can mess your Gunpla up. Just call it “custom” and enjoy it!
    http://otakujournalist.com/why-gunda...t-into-gunpla/
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 10 Feb 2014 at 09:41 PM.

8. Best Gundam is still Syd Mead Mustachioed Gundam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	system-a-99.jpg 
Views:	1041 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	73381
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. It actually makes sense the comm array antennae are in a less vulnerable position instead of being a crest on the forehead.

10. On the whole I think Gundam looks like garbage, but that red one is pretty sweet.