Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fry's is having a sale on Blu-Ray hits for $5-$8.

1. Fry's is having a sale on Blu-Ray hits for $5-$8.

Fry's has big hit titles like the Indiana Jones and Star Trek movies for $8 each, along with titles like Saving Private Ryan, Jurassic Park, E.T and Minority Report. The Fast n' Furious movies are selling for $5 each.

New releases like Interstellar and TMNT are $15.

2. Fry's is still a thing?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. They usually have the best prices on software and electronics for b&m, and they do price match Internet offers. Yeah, I buy most of my PC parts from Microcenter, but for the rest it's usually Fry's for me. They're both much better than Best Buy.

4. Thanks! I'll go check out my local store if I get a chance this weekend.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Amazon has Commando for $5.88, you don't need any other movies.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Amazon has Commando for $5.88, you don't need any other movies.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Serious question here, not trolling or advocating piracy. Why do you guys buy discs in this day and age?

8. Because the amount of games I keep installed makes it impossible to have any real space for HD movies.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Serious question here, not trolling or advocating piracy. Why do you guys buy discs in this day and age?
    I don't like the quality of streaming movies and they usually pixelate bad when there is a lot of action on screen.

I only buy 3 or 4 movies a year, and those are usually movies that I know I'll watch for many years. The last copy of Raiders of the Lost Ark that I'd bought was on VHS; $8 for it on Blu-Ray was a no brainer, while $15 wasn't.

10. I'd rather just pay the $5-$10 than go through the trouble of shivering me timbers. And yeah, streaming just isn't there yet. Not with my connection, anyway.