Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. I haven't given a real shit about wrestling in years, but I've been hearing everyone freaking about Kenny Omega for a while now and his series of matches against a guy named Okada in Japan are supposed to be classics, so I checked out the first in their "trilogy" and yeah...absolutely amazing. If WWE was putting out shit like this I'd be glued to the TV every week.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I watched a random NJPW ppv (Wrestle Kingdom 10 I think) a few years back and both of them were awesome in it. Okada was in the main event and it was probably the best wrestling match I have ever seen.

3. That match was insane!

It's crazy to hear some of the backstage fights the old school wrestlers had. Dick Slater was a mean mother f'er!

4. Yeah, I work mostly writing from home these days, and while I don't actively watch wrestling I've gotten into listening to some wrestling podcasts, finding out all sorts of interesting backstage stories that are way more compelling than anything on TV these days. He's crazy - and he HATES Kenny Omega - but I do get a huge kick out of listening to Jim Cornette's stuff. He has so many great stories and even his Q&As are a fun listen.

Oh, and:

Annnnd:

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers

6. I’m betting on the doll.

7. Oh fuck no.

8. Oh that's not right.

9. This was cool to see. The Rock (Rocky Johnson) commenting on his 1st match for the WWE.

The Rock's dad, not so lucky.

Last edited by gamevet; 15 Jul 2018 at 02:59 AM.

10. Not pro wrestling, but it belongs here. Total cock and balls annihilation at :09.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 21 Feb 2019 at 06:15 PM.