Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51517181920 LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    This girl hits her head on the side of the ring, just as much as she does on the mats around the ring. How did she not knock herself out?

Just watched this now. This bitch has to be paralyzed and brain-damaged now, if she's even still alive. Geez.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. BTW, my new favorite finisher (at 2:09):

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I'd like to be finished off like that!

Kevin Nash opens up about his final conversations with Scott Hall.

4. Yeah, after being accused of sexual misconduct by 4 woman.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/22/vinc...isconduct.html

5. ...And paying off his multiple affairs with employees.

6. I'm curious to see how the WWE will be now without his aged, out-of-touch wackiness. He's literally run that company for what, 30 or 40 years?

7. I remember when he was just a commentator with fucking Lawler and Ross.

I stopped watching forever ago and don't even know if he was always an owner and that's why he did commentary or if he fucking worked his way up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I remember when he was just a commentator with fucking Lawler and Ross.

I stopped watching forever ago and don't even know if he was always an owner and that's why he did commentary or if he fucking worked his way up.
    It was his dad's company. They were just like every other wrestling organization in the late '70s and '80s. They all had regions where they were popular, with WWF being big in the NE, WCW in the South, and States like Texas and Florida having their own little niche through local cable.

I remember watching Wresting at the Texas Sportatorium on Friday nights on satellite (KTXT 21), WWF on USA Network on Friday Nights and WCW on Saturdays afternoons. Wrestling was cool back then, because you had characters that represented some sort of gimmick. Now, it's just a bunch of dudes with lame storylines and lame moves.

9. So apparently Vince's hush money payments are up over 14 million dollars now, and apparently a good chunk of that was using company funds. No wonder they gave him the boot when they did, he could very well end up doing time over this.