Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. Lol, one of those zombies was supposedly Scotty 2 Hotty.

2. Sting... on AEW

I mean, I guess it's okay considering how his last match went at the WWE but, shit, the dude is 60 something years old. Time to call it a career.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    WTF?!

Braun Strowman landed a knee to Brock's head and a pissed off Brock retaliated with 2 strong punches that sent Braun to his knees.

Ouch! Those were some nice shots.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Sting... on AEW

I mean, I guess it's okay considering how his last match went at the WWE but, shit, the dude is 60 something years old. Time to call it a career.
    AEW is suddenly on a rampage of hiring old WCW/WWE talent that no one gives a shit about. Sting is one thing; even though he's way too old to do much in the ring anymore, he still gets some mainstream people talking due to his legacy and all. But Big Show? Mark fucking Henry? Why would you waste money on those guys? Show has sucked for years and Henry has always sucked.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. How the fuck do you do this move to someone and not legitimately kill them?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Caught the last half of AEW last night. They did a Coffin Match that was rad as fucking hell.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    How the fuck do you do this move to someone and not legitimately kill them?
    Yikes! How did he not break the dude's ribs!?

7. He shields his chest with his arms but I have no idea how that doesn't fuck up your arms. They cut to that overhead shot to sell the impact more.

8. His left foot landed right on the upper chest of his opponent.

9. Tazz's commentary is hilarious. He sells it perfectly with that "Oh my GOD!!"

BTW, this video completely, 100% lives up to its title.

10. WTF?!

It's not a good idea to throw your beer at a wrestler.