Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Wrestling Thread

1. The greatest elbow drop of all time.

And just...fuck, man. Ouch.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 21 Apr 2021 at 04:59 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. No shit! Ouch.

Also I need to watch more Japanese wrestling. There’s a lot more energy in it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. That second one was a neck waiting to be broken. FUCK!

Wrestler wrecks himself!

Last edited by gamevet; 21 Apr 2021 at 10:57 PM.

4. Whoops! lol.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Do they give points for KO yourself?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I love how Dr. D actually makes Mean Gene crack up on camera.

Apparently there were a lot of sexually-charged wrestling promos back in the day.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 30 Apr 2021 at 10:54 AM.

7. Shultz is famous for slapping around the goofball that did a report on 20/20. He wanted to show him that wrestling wasn't fake.

I don't know if Colt is really Piper's son, but this (supposedly) real wresting exhibition had Piper showing who was the real grappler, when he embarrassed Flair in front of a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt Toombs
    My name is colt toombs I am the son of Roddy Piper. Dad told me about this story 100 time in my life I'm so exited to actually see it!!! The brilliance of those two men working together was beautiful. The way dad told me was they got in a verbal fight durring the matches that took place a few hours before this. And told everyone at the venue they would settle it later that night so everyone had to leave and pay again to come back and see them do this. That its the old school thinking and mentality that I love and miss about dad. Love you dad you are amazing!!!

8. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers

9. I don't watch WWE, but I keep hearing about how the "PG Era" has basically become the "Toddler Era."

First, they add "CHOO CHOO" train noises to this guy:

Then CG birds fly out of this guy's ass during his entrance:

And now...fucking zombies? And the wrestlers and announcers are acting as if they're completely real? And I heard that the loser was even "eaten" by them at the end of the match, but I can't find footage of it.

WWE is literally a children's show now.

10. WTF?!

Braun Strowman landed a knee to Brock's head and a pissed off Brock retaliated with 2 strong punches that sent Braun to his knees.