Thread: Official 2016-2017 Major League Baseball Hot Stove Thread

1. Official 2016-2017 Major League Baseball Hot Stove Thread

The offseason is young and the Hot Stove is ready to burn!

Bartolo "Big Sexy" Colon is headed to Atlanta for 12.5 million buckaroos. I will miss the big fella. He was tremendous for the Mets. The Barves also signed RA Dickey to a one year deal. They will both kill the Mets.

Cespedes opted out of his contract but I think the Mets will find a way to bring him back. He can drive ya nuts but damn can he hit and the Mets need that bat desperately.

Check out this vid of Shohei Otani who is a huge deal in Japan and will surely make his way to the majors.

Last edited by raystorm; 19 Nov 2016 at 06:20 AM.

2. I love that point a minute or so in where they recognize what happened to the ball.

3. Darvish filmed throwing a few fast balls with his left arm.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...W5?ocid=ASUDHP

4. crickets..its all I hear in this thread. lol

In any case the Hall of Fame Class of 2017 are....drum roll please.. Jeff Bagwell, Ivan Rodrigues and Tim Raines. That dumbass Curt Schilling lost a ton of votes. Fuck him.

5. I'm glad Pudge made the list. He's one of only 18 catchers to make it into the HOF.

6. KC's Yordano Ventura just died in a car accident. 25.

7. Pitchers and Catchers report this week! Spring training games are just around the corner. As it the World Baseball Classic. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME BEISBOL!

This was also the worst hot stove thread ever. lol No posts, no big news ...nada. oh well. Lets go Mets!