Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Retrovision cables currently in stock

I'll add it to the list. Voultar is my nigga.

2. Yeah I'm waiting for him to put up his 7374 based Duo boards to replace the one by McKris I think it is in my duo now.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

My attempt at making a scart adapter for the Genesis cable failed. Guess I'm ordering another cable...

Bwahahaha I now have 8 systems connected to my Trini by component with the easy ability to swap several more in. I'm mad with power.

5. My SMS composite cable garbles reds.

That's how I justified a $53 GEN/SAT/SMS cable and the accompanying adapters.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Bwahahaha I now have 8 systems connected to my Trini by component with the easy ability to swap several more in. I'm mad with power.
    Cool!
    Now you can go back to playing none of them.

Nah, it's the new systems I never play. I play the oldness all the time. It will help me play some if the systems I don't normally have in the rotation like the Saturn though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    My SMS composite cable garbles reds.

That's how I justified a $53 GEN/SAT/SMS cable and the accompanying adapters.
    My SMS not only had shitty composite but ridiculous jail bars.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I'm glad I didn't buy the adapter for the Model 1 Genesis. I started thinking (today) about how the Model 1 Genesis connects to the 32X, and remembered that it had an adapter cable that converted port from the Model 1 to a Model 2. I connected it this evening, used a mini headphone to RCA out from the audio port and everything worked fine.

Here's the 32X adapter with the headphone to RCA cable.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Jul 2017 at 09:13 PM.

10. I ordered a cable, a Model 1 adapter, and a Saturn adapter. Looking forward to it. My Genesis and supergun are the only things I really use the SCART->Component transcoder for, so being able to just keep it with my arcade stuff instead of next to my crowded Model1+SegaCD will be nice.