Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Retrovision cables currently in stock

1. It sucks so much now having my Genesis cable + G1 adapter and my Genesis being half the country away (and needing repair). I want to try it out so bad.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I hooked up the CDX with the cables, the games look sharp on my HD CRT. SoR3, Gunstar Heroes, and Sonic look so sharp, I need to get an everdrive and try out all the games.

If you have it try Castlevania Bloodlines in composite then switch to component. It looks like a different game.

4. Bloodlines was the 2nd game I tried. The colors pop on the screen.

5. I am not a baller, no Bloodlines for me until the ED.

6. I picked up most of my Genesis games on the cheap, during the 32-bit era. I did the same with the Saturn between 1997-1999.

Joe from Game Sack posted an article about the risk of using 3.3v flash carts with the Genesis. The only console flash cart I have is a cheap (Super UFO Pro) $60 unit for the SNES.
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 Jul 2017 at 12:26 PM.

Same, I bought Bloodlines back in like 97 for $15, lost the cart, bought a replacement on ebay for another $15 a few years later.

I still remember toysrus having bins of the cheaper cardboard boxed release.

Yeah but those were Majesco releases, gutter trash to modern collectors. Even though they play the exact same.