Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Retrovision cables currently in stock

1. Call me Gutter Trash, my Bloodlines is the TRU cardboard box Edition.

It's kind of funny, because the $100 PSIV came in a cardboard box.
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 Jul 2017 at 04:21 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It's kind of funny, because the $100 PSIV came in a cardboard box.
    Sega wanted only the best for those of us willing to pay that cover price.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I hooked up the CDX with the cables, the games look sharp on my HD CRT. SoR3, Gunstar Heroes, and Sonic look so sharp, I need to get an everdrive and try out all the games.
    Go with the X5 vs the X7 on the genesis one. At least until Krikzz fixes the design on the X7.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 14 Jul 2017 at 05:39 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Thanks for the tip, someone is selling a cheap X7 on another board, I am thinking of picking it up.

5. The X7 is the one with the design flaw, though consensus seems to be that it'll hurt your everdrive more than your system.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Yeah, although there doesn't seem to be even a single instance of either the Everdrive or a Genesis system ever being damaged.

7. Personally I'm leary to say that. No one was looking for it before, if some one's system died they weren't going to jump to blaming the everdrive. I'm not saying for sure it's happened but there is the possibility systems or everdrives have died from this and no one knew to put the fault there. We do know of NES/Famicoms and some NeoGeo systems that have definitely been killed by those multi-carts, like the 161 in 1 carts.
    Where I play

8. I've often wondered if my old SNES was damaged by a Super 8.

Yeah, but you can look at one of those multicarts and tell that they are shit.

I understand what the DB electronics guy is saying, and he certainly knows good stuff, I just don't care until it see a pile of dead systems like you see with those cheap nes multicarts.

10. I just ordered the Sega Saturn adapter.