Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: HD Retrovision cables currently in stock

1. Just want to commend you on showing off Starflight. I used to love that game, and need to see if I can find a copy of it again.

But yeah, the problem with these cables (and ROMs, and other solutions) is that we often end up seeing things in ways we were never meant to see them.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Just like when I hide in your closet!

3. While I'm still not a fan of scanlines (surprisingly except on the N64 with the UltraHDMI, they seem to help), I really have come to love just razor sharp, make your eyes bleed pixels. I've seen RGB modded 2600s and I even really dig that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    Just want to commend you on showing off Starflight. I used to love that game, and need to see if I can find a copy of it again.

But yeah, the problem with these cables (and ROMs, and other solutions) is that we often end up seeing things in ways we were never meant to see them.
    I think I have bought this game 3 times. The 1st time was for the C-64, the second was the Amiga and finally for the Genesis. I'm having a lot of fun playing it, and this is the most I've played the game. I need to get the star map out of one of the other versions, because my Genesis version only has the book.
    Last edited by gamevet; 17 Jul 2017 at 09:32 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Just like when I hide in your closet!
    ...who said I didn't want you to see?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Oh my!

7. Love has bloomed on the battlefield

8. I've recorded a few videos of the Saturn with component cables running a few games. Last Gladiators looks pretty amazing with the component cable, and Tempest 2000 has a bit of pop to the colors and lines.

I threw this video of Tempest 2000 on Youtube. It's a direct recording from my Sony HD CRT. I've tried several adjustments on my camera and the preset image brightness on my television, but the image still had some saturation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ps7nq-x6IE&t=352s

9. T2K looks good on Saturn, I never bought that, now you are making me want it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    T2K looks good on Saturn, I never bought that, now you are making me want it.
    It's the better version of the game. It looks better with composite video, than the Jaguar version with S-Video. The Jag version does have a better transition from the game, to the game over screen, but its music can't compare to the superior red book audio of the Saturn version.