Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37474950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season

1. Every team in the NFC East has won a Super Bowl.

2. Every squeam in the NFC fart has won a your mom.

Why did we, the second worst fans in the NFL, have to be the ones to deliver a first SB to the worst fans in the NFL.

https://slate.com/culture/2018/02/te...24f1904b59aaad

3. I could've been the one eating celebratory horse shit.

4. God I love the Onion:

Super Bowl Confetti Made Entirely From Shredded Concussion Studies

5. Well no one’s going to say this, but Butler’s benching makes less sense than Pete/Bevell’s goal line throw, even if only because he stuck with it the entire game. At least that situation was “oops” or “just a really good play on the ball”.

Someone has to explain to me how someone who played 98% of snaps misses a full game because of “matchup concerns”, especially after Philadelphia was kicking their asses offensively.

There has to be something more to this, but even if so, apparently he found out right before the game? But he did play a ST snap so even that doesn’t make sense.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 05 Feb 2018 at 02:22 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I could've been the one eating celebratory horse shit.

There must have been some unreported nuclear reactor leak that has jacked those people up.

*Edit*

I forgot about the 3 Mile Island incident. I flew over that reactor about 5 years ago.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thre...sland_accident
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Feb 2018 at 02:22 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Every team in the NFC East has won a Super Bowl.
    We're talking vs. one guy. The comparison is a dumb one because it means that it takes an entire division to stop one man. One MVP. ONE G.O.A.T!!

8. He’s never won a SB by more than six points though, and even that one was an OT game

That’s kind of crazy really
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 05 Feb 2018 at 02:51 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    We're talking vs. one guy. The comparison is a dumb one because it means that it takes an entire division to stop one man. One MVP. ONE G.O.A.T!!
    There's no I in team Tom Brady.

Eli 2, Brady 0.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Feb 2018 at 03:11 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    He’s never won a SB by more than six points though, and even that one was an OT game

That’s kind of crazy really
    WTF that is the dumbest criticism yet. The last SB wins are completely on Brady, I was always 50/50 when it comes to Belichick/Brady credit but I am leaning more on Brady. The defense did not show up at all yesterday, this is a big indictment on Belichick on benching a key player on the biggest game.