Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebay: Panzer Dragoon Saga

Ebay: Panzer Dragoon Saga

I need some extra loot in the budget to buy something special, so I'm letting this go, unfortunately not at bro prices this time.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Panzer-Dragoo...00?_mwBanner=1
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Christ.

Twenty dollars shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Estimated but yeah.

4. $20 is nothing if you are paying $800.

The shipping is more than double that outside the US because the Global (Scamming) Shipping Program is being used.

6. (I'm kidding about the shipping it's really the item price that is outrageous)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Price seems outrageous, but that's supply and demand for you. I had to pay $675 for mine, and I hope I never have to sell it.

By any chance, do you have any other Saturn games you're willing to part with? I'm trying to build up my Saturn collection, and I have my eye on most of the biggies. So far, I just have Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth, Dark Savior, Bug, and Clockwork Night.

You should take that money you’re blowing on old hilariously expensive video games and invest it in an account that pays compound interest and retire at the age of 45.

Or hey, whatever. It’s your life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You should take that money you’re blowing on old hilariously expensive video games and invest it in an account that pays compound interest and retire at the age of 45.

I know you're just screwing around, but that's actually good advice. Right now, I'm on track to retire from the school district at age 50, and they have pretty good retirement benefits. It's always great to stash away a ton of extra cash besides that, though. I just buy an old and expensive video game every few months or so, with anything extra I've saved after paying all the bills and stashing some away in savings. I may be stupid enough to buy expensive old video games, but I'm not going to be stupid enough for it to put me in financial ruin.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

60% S&P Index and 40% Bond Index, done.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.