Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

omg games are art, you shitlord.

2. Shadow Warrior was on the Games with Gold jam awhile back and now I'm playing it. It's clunky as hell but it's growing on me. It's been keeping my interest and the upgrades are kicking in so I think I'll be able to finish it.

3. I bought a used copy of Kingdom Come: Deliverance for the PS4. Been playing it. Story is interesting enough but oh man the tediousness of the game has overwhelmed me. I don't care for the combat system, I don't care for the way you can't save the game without spending in world money (ok you can but who has time to brew their own save juice?). I finally gave up when I was supposed to hijack a dude's papers and use them as my own, but the game is bugged and won't let me do it. In addition the load times are heinously bad. I don't recall load times ever being this bad on any game in the past 10 years.

Its going back on the shelf. Maybe I'll check back in on it in a few months to see if its been patched, but otherwise no thanks.

4. Ive kinda ditched Prey on ps4 because of the load times. It’s heinous.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Had some time to finally play some of these New Games I've been sitting on this weekend and instead played XCOM:EU for about eight hours.

You probably made the right choice.

7. I'm playing Bloodborne again! It's free on PS+ right now, so the community is hosting an unofficial "Return to Yharnam" event where vets start new characters and guide newbs through the game. I started a skill/bloodtinge build and am looking forward to playing the DLC for the first time.

Also playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate again. There is so much goddamn content in this game. I finally finished the story mode but still haven't hit G-rank. I'm HR...6 I think.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Skill/bloodtinge is tough until you get simon's bowblade and effectively break the game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Skill/bloodtinge is tough until you get simon's bowblade and effectively break the game.
    It really is! So far I've been using only the cane and I'm getting really tired of it. I'm up to the Forbidden Woods. Some bosses have been absolutely murder this go-round. I had much more trouble with the Cleric Beast and Vicar Amelia this time, but slaughtered the Blood-Starved Beast and Gascoigne.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    It really is! So far I've been using only the cane and I'm getting really tired of it. I'm up to the Forbidden Woods. Some bosses have been absolutely murder this go-round. I had much more trouble with the Cleric Beast and Vicar Amelia this time, but slaughtered the Blood-Starved Beast and Gascoigne.
    Yep, I recommend powering through Cainhurst as soon as you can to grab the Chikage and Evelyn, those will do you well all the way through the game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.