Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 61717374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Cyberpunk has turned into such a rock solid game.

I can't wait for the DLC next year.

2. I am playing Ghostwire Tokyo, it is a unique take on a horror FPS in Japan.

3. I have no idea what that game is even supposed to be and forget all the time it even exists.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I have no idea what that game is even supposed to be and forget all the time it even exists.
    It is worth a playthrough if you aren't OCD like me and try to find everything (similar to Assassin's creed). If you remotely like Japanese horror themed games (girls with long hair, weird grotesque monsters, think Fatal Frame), then you should like it. Tokyo feels like a real place, and you have limited flight abilities to fly around.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It is worth a playthrough if you aren't OCD like me and try to find everything (similar to Assassin's creed). If you remotely like Japanese horror themed games (girls with long hair, weird grotesque monsters, think Fatal Frame), then you should like it. Tokyo feels like a real place, and you have limited flight abilities to fly around.
    Coincidentally Fatal Frame is one of the few "scary" games I've ever played through to the end, I've never even finished a Resident Evil.

I also like the idea of fucking around in Tokyo. I'll give it a go, could make for a great October game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Cyberpunk 2077 because edgerunners has inspired me
    I started playing the game for the 2nd time, with V as a female (this time), at 4K (well attempted too) with an RTX 3060 Ti. I had to run it at 1440p with DLSS (still looks great), because 4K just wasn't happening with that GPU and this game.
    I ended up playing up to the 1st special mission for Panam. I'm not sure if I started this game on a higher setting, but that mission was kicking my ass! I think it was because I got rid of the Katana for what appeared to be a more powerful sword. It turns out that the Katana's speed made it the best hand weapon in the game.

I plan on jumping back into this (to an earlier save), once I've managed to get an RTX 3090 at a good price.

7. Currently alternating between Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Both very enjoyable games.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Is Cyberpunk PS4 worth buying if you're playing it on a PS5?

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    You’ll get a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2022/02...rade-free-ps4/
    Right - my question is whether or not that makes the game playable or not. I know the PS4 version was full of problems and people advised to stay away.