Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5262646566676870 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Just finished Control, playing Hades now. Both very good. And I play Apex Legends with a buddy a few times a week.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Control is one of the free games this month with Game Pass on PC. I don't know if it's my kind of game though.

I've been slowing working my way through Bowser's Fury, though it's getting a bit harder to find shines. I've also been playing the Donkey Kong (the real DK) on the Switch. It's much harder than I remember it being.

3. I think I'm gonna pick up 3D World soon, I've heard Bowser's Fury is a great little addition and fairly innovative. I think 3DW might be my favorite 3D Mario, so it seems like a no brainer for me.

DK meaning like the original arcade one? I don't think I could spend much time on that now days lol. Tropical Freeze on the other hand is one of the best platformers of all time, imo.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Yes, the original arcade. Nintendo has finally offered the Arcade game on their home console, with the Switch. The NES port is okay, but kind of lame in comparison. The 80s arcades is where I got my start with gaming and DK was the game that I blew a ton of quarters on, back in the day.

5. I started playing Wreckfest, a current (or last) gen version of Demolition Derby. It is a lot of fun smashing cars around. It is free on Gamepass so give it a go if you have the sub.

6. Yeah, it's pretty cool. I got a physical copy (is it really physical on PC?) for @ $10 from Walmart about 4 months ago.

7. 74 Hours into Dragon Age PS4 and I just finished Act I. Of III. :/

8. Didn't you finish DA before and spent over 300hrs? I have always meant to get into DA since I enjoyed the original on 360/PS3.

Working through EDF5 (PS4) on PS5. The amount of enemies flying around with super smooth framerate is impressive (for a console).

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Didn't you finish DA before and spent over 300hrs? I have always meant to get into DA since I enjoyed the original on 360/PS3.

Working through EDF5 (PS4) on PS5. The amount of enemies flying around with super smooth framerate is impressive (for a console).
    Shit. Dragon QUEST, not Age. Ugh.

10. haha, at least my memory is correct!