Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5565676869707173 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing? (long overdue)

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Far Cry 5 - pretty much par for the course if you've played the series before. I like it, but I can see why it got some negative love.
    I've dabbled with Far Cry 2 and never really cared for it. Far Cry 3, 4 and 5 were a major improvement. They feel more like you're playing Grand Theft Auto, especially 5. I liked that you could take a plane and bombard an enemy camp from above, or strafe faction vehicles as they drive down the road. I actually started playing 5 for a second time (around a year ago) on PC, because I wanted to test out my 9900K and 2080 Super, which were an upgrade from the 4790K + 1080. It's a beautiful game.

2. I have been playing a lot of Hades. It is a great game but I didn't realize you have to beat Hades like 10x to get the ending. I did a couple of times and shelfing it for now. I do very well with the rail gun but suck with all the other weapons.

Also started playing a bit of Death Loop. It is alright.

Instead, I mostly just play virtual pinball ever since I got the Atgames Legends Pinball last week.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I have been playing a lot of Hades. It is a great game but I didn't realize you have to beat Hades like 10x to get the ending. I did a couple of times and shelfing it for now. I do very well with the rail gun but suck with all the other weapons...
    Quite the opposite for me I'm horrible with the rail gun and better with the rest.

4. ActRaiser Rennaisance. The original ActRaiser was one of my favorite snes games and I love the new content in the remake

5. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    ActRaiser Rennaisance. The original ActRaiser was one of my favorite snes games and I love the new content in the remake
    I heard this was happening. Should catch a trailer/review and see what it's all about.

6. I started playing Far Cry 6 last night on the PC. I downloaded it the night before, on both my main PC and the PC in the living room. I can't get the sound to work on the (living room) PC with the game for some reason. There must be a bug in the software, or something. It works fine on my main rig though. I'm currently stranded on the island and have managed to locate Juan.

7. Advance wars 2 on the cabinet.

Trying and failing to S rank it all.

8. Been trying to finish Diablo 2 on Xbox all weekend and the servers have been down every time I’ve tried. What a joke. Biggest publisher in the world, lol.

While not playing Diablo 2, I bought Valfaris on sale for $8. Game looked kinda cool so I tried it. It’s not cool, it’s kinda fucking awesome! It’s Contra 3 on roids!! Has everyone slept on this? Go check it out!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Pillars of Eternity PS4

Still trying to figure out if I like it or not. I'm not sure. Certainly makes me feel like I'm back in yesteryear though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Quite the opposite for me I'm horrible with the rail gun and better with the rest.
    I had a good run with the rail gun yesterday. Got lucky with the hammer with turning the special into a rocket and 5 spread shots, basically 1 shot every non-boss enemy and made short work of Hades.