Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Mitchell Ain't No GD Cheat!

Good.

2. I can understand not getting/liking Dave, but this is worth watching.

3. Both Dave and Billy Mitchell seem really annoying. That's a tough video to sit through.

4. ESD have grown on me over the years. I didn't like him on Ron and Fez that much because he didn't really fit with the vibe of the show so much, but on his own and in small doses he makes me laugh.

5. There are a few people in the world that can elicit visceral disgust from me. Billy Mitchell is at the top of that list. I bet he applies an entire bottle of Polo every single morning.

6. That hair just screams douche bag.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    ESD have grown on me over the years. I didn't like him on Ron and Fez that much because he didn't really fit with the vibe of the show so much, but on his own and in small doses he makes me laugh.
    Unsurprisingly, you and I are at the direct end of the spectrum once again. I loved him on Ron and Fez, especially when he'd pick on Earl. I've never cared too much for him in a first mic position. His one note hijinks work as a once in a while deal, but can't maintain a show. Goofballs need a straight man type to play off of.

8. He looks like a meth head in front of the judge. He's literally lying through his teeth and has to lick his lips like a mad man. The pouty face at the end is priceless!

Last edited by gamevet; 08 Sep 2021 at 10:07 PM.

9. He talks like a snake, he must have a forked tongue.