Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I think it was a penguin? Just a crazy dude that thought the N64 was objectively a better system than the PS.
    And used examples like stable polygons and blah, blah, blah.

2. It doesn't surprise me he posts a fuck load of crap elsewhere also. I take full credit for driving him off Sega-16!

Also another YouTuber I can't fucking stand is RGT85. He looks like a wannabe Kevin Smith and every time I see a video thumbnail with his picture in it, I can't but think of what a fucking tool he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I think it was a penguin? Just a crazy dude that thought the N64 was objectively a better system than the PS.
    He's flat out admitted he hates the PlayStation so after he said that, I just stopped taking anything he said seriously. He was in straight up denial about the Game Shark thing which removed the fucking Vaseline smear off N64 games saying they looked better since Nintendo intended it that way. <_>
    Last edited by BonusKun; 02 Jun 2018 at 08:50 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Also another YouTuber I can't fucking stand is RGT85. He looks like a wannabe Kevin Smith and every time I see a video thumbnail with his picture in it, I can't but think of what a fucking tool he looks like.
    This is the fucking truth.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. One trend I find dumb is that people have walls displaying their collection, started by YTers as their backdrops. I don't understand the need to make your home to look like a store, it just looks so tacky. I prefer my home to look clean and inviting. I keep all my games in bins and away from sight and only pull them out when I play them.

Perhaps, but you’re an adult.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    One trend I find dumb is that people have walls displaying their collection, started by YTers as their backdrops. I don't understand the need to make your home to look like a store, it just looks so tacky. I prefer my home to look clean and inviting. I keep all my games in bins and away from sight and only pull them out when I play them.
    I would have to seriously trim down my collection to keep it in bins.

When we bought the house back in 2004, I got to decide which spare bedroom would become my game room/office. Just the 90+ North American Saturn games take up a couple of shelves on a bookshelf, and right now it's just an organized mess on 5 bookshelves. I'd like to build custom shelves to clean it up, but I really don't want to tear up the walls with mounting anchors.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Jun 2018 at 10:25 PM.

It was about that time when I realized I had a problem.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It was about that time when I realized I had a big penis.
    *Fixed
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

My e-peen is so huge something something your mother.