Thread: Professional Modder Recommendations

Professional Modder Recommendations

Hey guys! I need some console and portable work done here and there and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a super professional modder who won't butcher these things.

Specifically right now I want to get my TurboExpress tricked out since it needs a recap anyway. Looking for region switch and possibly display update.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Anyone in the music scene that works on amplifiers can recap most anything if you don't want to pay a premium to a Professional Videogame Modder. If you live in a largish city there are 20 dudes that'll do this.

BUT I bet you'll pay way more AND ship it to someone because you people are ridiculous, so whatever.

Try GohanX, though I hear he has a 10 year backlog.

That's a conservative estimate.

5. KeithCourage (on the old PCFX forums, and I think he goes by that on facebook) did the recap job on my Duo and did solid work. I think he pretty much specializes in Turbo stuff, he was also not expensive so maybe drop him a line. Voultar does ridiculously good work (he did my hidefnes install), but I do believe he is in crazy high demand right now. I don't know what kind of work he's taking, but Citrus3000PSI (on twitter) designed a new RGB board and RGB modded my colecovision and he did damn good work.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Yeah, Keith worked on TurboDuo as well and did a great job with the recap and S-video mod. I'll ask.