Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YellerDog's New Year Sale!

1. Treasure YellerDog's New Year Sale!

Hi friends! Stuff for sale, everything's $10 $8 with case + manual unless otherwise mentioned, everything ships Media Mail unless otherwise requested. Buy a couple things and haggle a bundle price.

PM for negotiations!

PS4

DOOM - it's great, you should play this wild version of Doom if you haven't already!
    Transformers Devastation - perfect visual representation of the cartoon in a video game!
    Street Fighter V - the fifth Street Fighter
    Overwatch - really really fun! i played this a TON, after a couple years I finally ran out of things to do
    Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition

PS3

Heavy Rain - a cinematic experience!
    The Last of Us - secret best Resident Evil, character wise
    Metal Gear Rising - wild insanity! totally different tone from the rest of the MGS series, embrace the over-the-top combat and run up the side of a building
    Metal Gear Solid 4 - there's a LOT to this game, captures a very particular mood that's worth experiencing
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - if you haven't revisited the MGS series, this is the way to do it
    Rage Anarchy Edition - getting ready to have a very colorful sequel, an interesting FPS experiment
    Aliens Colonial Marines - the things this gets right it gets really right, great atmosphere

Dragon's Crown
    Katamari Forever - don't have a PS2 and want to experience the Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari levels? here's how you can do that!
    ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection - allegedly the best way to play these games

PS2

Mega Man Anniversary Collection - all in one place!
    Mega Man X Collection - includes Mega Man Battle & Chase
    The Thing - Survival horror set in the best movie
    KOF Maximum Impact Double Pack - deluxe edition!
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    Gran Turismo A-spec
    Gran Turismo 4
    Tony Hawk's Underground
    True Crime: Streets of LA
    Okage: Shadow King
    Shinobi (no manual/case)

Wii

The House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return + x2 Nyko Perfect Shot controller shells ($35 $25 for all) - No player 2? Use both guns! (edit: found a Wii Zapper shell, that's yours if you want it!)
    Punch-Out!!
    Metal Slug Anthology - Metal Slugs 1 through 6! Best played with GameCube pads, word to the wise
    Wario Land Shake It (photocopied case, no manual) - beautiful 2D art!
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - a solid Metroid adventure!
    Boom Blox -
    produced by Steven Spielberg! Super high production values for a fun premise, worth a look
    Okami - great game made slightly better with gestural paintbrush attacks!

Super Street Fighter IV - best 3D Street Fighter to date
    Fallout: New Vegas - allegedly the best Fallout game!

3DS

Resident Evil Revelations - looks REALLY COOL with the 3D effects
    Shinobi - combo attack!
    Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - a solid port of the best 3D Street Fighter to date! Some fun capsule collection stuff going on here

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (no case/manual)

DS

Aliens: Infestation- A Robot Bit Me says this is worth $100 on eBay, get from me for ten bucks and do whatever you want with it! Wayforward plus Aliens.
    Brain Age 2 - every day your brain ages, fight inertia with this amazing title (or ask me to throw it in a box with another game, I'll do it)
    Last edited by YellerDog; 14 Jan 2019 at 11:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I'll take Divinity Original Sin.

3. Thanks! Marked!

If a mod could please bump this thread over to Trade Depot I'd appreciate it! I fucked up! Oh no!

4. Moved per Yeller's request. No worries as it gives me something to do.

If that Metal Gear Collection HD hasn't sold in 3 days, I'll take it. Is Transformers Devastation still bad about not being able to play as cons still?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. I think you can play as Nemesis Prime through DLC? It's designed around the 'good guy' story, so there's not a lot of room for playing as Decepticons.

Lemme get that punch out, son.

7. FYI, Punch-out sounds like the word penis in Cantonese

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Lemme get that punch out, son.
    Gotcha.

9. Seems interesting enough. I don't know. I just feel they dropped the ball on what was a very good possible match up system with Decepticons and Autobots. The games looks a lot of fun overall tho. I was watching a playthru of Starfox Zero the other day. Visually the game is beautiful and it's a shame the control scheme bogged it down so hard. I would love a port of this game to the Switch with the "option" to play it like a classc Starfox game.

Anyways sorry for OTing your thread. Good luck with your sales and I'll check back if you still have that other game.

Edit: Punch Out on Wii is seriously awesome. I love that you can fight Dankey Kang.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. IDK, it's a *really* well done Platinum licensed linear beat 'em up deal, there's not much match-up to be done with it.

They could have gone full Cyber Troopers Virtual-On with it, but that's just not the game.