Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Hating On Star Wars Sequels Since 1983

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I heard Hayden Christensen is coming back as Anakin in that Ahsoka series. Because we need Skywalkers.

Not even the rumored Taika Waititi movie can get me interested in this series any more.
    I'm fine with a Ahsoka series. They earned the investment with her. They've put a lot of time in showing her grow and get better with the force.

Its what they should have done with rey instead of making her harry potter.

That does beg the question though. They are probably bringing back to force ghost talk to Ahsoka.

What the fuck did Luke and Darth Snape Jr do wrong that Vader/Anakin never talked to them, but he's going to talk to Ahsoka? I mean, he could have talked to his grandson at any time to set him straight, didn't but is going to talk to Ahsoka?

You know what, forget it. Fuck it. I don't care. Maybe adult ahsoka will have a nice big orange butt. Give me that. Have it flipping over tables and her cutting of droid heads or something. Whatever. Fuck it.

3. I think one of the limitations of Force ghosts is that they can only appear to people they forged a strong connection with while they were alive. I haven't watched all of Clone Wars or read many of the new canon books or comics, but it holds true across the movies and I don't remember it ever being violated in Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    This guy is obnoxious, but his findings expose so much about how Kathleen Kennedy wanted to recreate Star Wars and kick sand in the face of fans of the older movies.

I can't take anyone serious that starts with asserting that the other side has a collective agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I think one of the limitations of Force ghosts is that they can only appear to people they forged a strong connection with while they were alive. I haven't watched all of Clone Wars or read many of the new canon books or comics, but it holds true across the movies and I don't remember it ever being violated in Rebels.
    Luke was his fucking son. He couldn't come to him and be like "we need to talk about the grand boy. He's gonna be a handful"

6. That was more aimed at the idea of him showing up to set Kylo straight. As for Luke... idk, by the time he realized what was going on it was too late? I mean this is Anakin we're talking about - Palpatraz wouldn't have been able to play him so effectively if he was the brightest bulb in the box. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids