Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: TNL Holiday Wishlist 2019: All Hail Amazon (We're not worthy)

1. *flex*

Thanks for the FUCKING ALIEN BLURAY SET, Johnny No Note. I'm stoked.

3. So, I cheated and looked at my purchased list out of curiosity. There are three things on there, but I have yet to receive anything. Those fine folks should probably check those before the refund period runs out.

I'm appreciative of receiving anything, but I'd hate folks to lose cash on the deal.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Thanks to Sats and Pineapple for the blind boxes, I got Bugs Bunny and Marvin the Martian figs, pretty happy with that!

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    So, I cheated and looked at my purchased list out of curiosity. There are three things on there, but I have yet to receive anything. Those fine folks should probably check those before the refund period runs out.

I'm appreciative of receiving anything, but I'd hate folks to lose cash on the deal.
    Is your address correct?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Is your address correct?
    Yes sir, I updated the address before I posted the link.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. I dunno then, says it was left in your mailbox on Tuesday.

7. I couldn’t leave a note because of the seller or something but Pineapple I sent you some copic loosies so you can draw simpsons or something.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Oh hell yeah thanks man! I will draw the hell out of some Simpsons.