Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Every old school TNL member should basically be a mod at this point

1. Every old school TNL member should basically be a mod at this point

I said this just now in the NFL thread but thought it should be discussed for reals:
    Everyone who's been on TNL more than 10 years should be able to ban accounts younger than a month and delete posts made by accounts younger than a year.

It's time we go full militia.
    I don't know how vbulliten works but is this possible? There's no good reason left that the 40 of us who actually post on this board ever can't police ourselves and delete bot posts.

2. I'm in favor of it.

3. Come on is BonusKun that bad
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I'm pretty sure these guys drop their bomb and leave. I don't bother even reading their posts most of the time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'm pretty sure these guys drop their bomb and leave.
    Just like your mom.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Come on is BonusKun that bad
    I really don't care at this point either. All I do these days is hammer BabaKang accounts left and right that spam or bump old threads with obvious hotlinks to sites that will mine you for data. It's cka's forum in a nutshell but there are certain people here I honestly wouldn't trust to be impartial as a moderator here.

Even after all these years some people can't act like adults.

I don't even know who else is around that even moderates these days. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 02 Mar 2020 at 08:04 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. I only want new accounts to be susceptible to our mob justice. If that's not doable then at least we asked.

Of course, then again, maybe the chaos of an IP modded TNL is exactly the spark we need to bring this place back to life.

8. Just break the registration page.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I only want new accounts to be susceptible to our mob justice. If that's not doable then at least we asked.

Of course, then again, maybe the chaos of an IP modded TNL is exactly the spark we need to bring this place back to life.
    There might be possible permissions that cka could do. I honestly don't know.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Just break the registration page.
    Dude.

You did it. You fucking solved the problem. Just fucking make TNL invite only, no one of value will ever join this place again that one of us doesn't introduce anyway.