Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. I can do that for you!

2. Also Walmart has those new colored dual sense controllers in. Fucking 70 bucks a pop.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It has arrived 0.0
    *taps foot

4. Oh yeah, here's the box and errything else!

EDIT: Tapatalk sucks for attaching photos.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Opaque; 26 Jun 2021 at 06:03 PM.

5. That’s a nice looking setup. Lots of Japanese hard liquor above?

6. That setup looks sweet my man. Don't let nobody judge you!

@Frog: www.Shanefix.com/ Friend of mine used them & had nothing but positive things to say about them. Try them out to see if they can save your PS4.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 27 Jun 2021 at 09:27 AM.

7. I basically did nothing this weekend but play Ratchet & Clank and holy shit is it incredible. I did a first play through with 100% collection and started a second to play with and level the Omega Weapons and it's been a total blast.

The big thing this game has impressed me with in comparison to what I've played in Series X isn't the load times or visuals; in theory the Series X could make a game that looks better and loads just as fast, it's the fucking controller. The haptic feedback ain't no joke, the pressure on the triggers is no joke, the utilization of the speaker is no joke. When you fire some guns there's meaningful resistance at different stages of the trigger, so a half pull until the resistance "stops" the trigger makes a gun fire, but pulling through the resistance might auto fire. Then the trigger kicks with each shot. It feels so crazy tactile. Little sounds coming from the controller related to the gun or picking up bolts is handled really well.

This game would still be great with a normal controller, but the combination of everything is so fucking impressive.

8. It sounds (no pun intended) like what the PS4 controller does with sounds. Is it much different?