Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. This game looks amazing. I can't imagine how good it would look like, if they offered it in VR.

Last edited by gamevet; 26 Sep 2021 at 08:14 PM.

2. Someone posted a like 256×224 compressed to all hell GIF of this on reddit and everyone was like "wow that looks so real" so I'm 100% sure it's marketing and bots in there.

That being said, that looks really legit.

3. That looks ridiculous. I don't even like motorcycle racing since I generally find the controls to be lacking, but I am down with this.

4. It does look great but what really makes the demo is the freaking sound. Wearing headphones and listening to this... it just sounds.. real.

5. Amazon is doing their part, to deter scalpers from selling PS5 consoles on their website. They are removing listings of PS5 consoles that they feel are being sold by scalpers.

6. I still haven't been able to get one (disc version) and my May Walmart order is still "delayed". After talking to customer service they advised to cancel it but then good luck finding it for sale again.

Anyway, if anyone comes across one and wants to pick it up for me I'm good for it. Incredibly frustrating. =(

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Amazon is doing their part, to deter scalpers from selling PS5 consoles on their website. They are removing listings of PS5 consoles that they feel are being sold by scalpers.

Watched this. Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Ebay and all other retailers need to do this shit. It's beyond fucking stupid that this console being out almost a damn years isn't easily able to be obtained in stores.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I like how Bestbuy created a whole new annual member (cost $200) just so you can buy a PS5. Might as well scalp on a corporate level.

9. There’s one Japanese retailer, that is requiring a user name for purchase. They write the name on the console box with indelible ink and a ball point pin.

I don’t like my boxes marked up, but I applaud the effort.

10. Holy shit at that Best Buy policy. LOL. There's a reason I gave up on that shit show store years ago.