Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Damn does this game look good!
    This is why I joke about being desperate to get a system, Ratchet and Clank is one of my top franchises period, but this being the first true game of this generation is just going to make it excruciating to wait to play.

2. It's sitting on my shelf, right next to the PS5 Miles Morales, just fucking mocking me that I can't play it yet.

I'm stressing out dudes.
    Last edited by Opaque; 11 Jun 2021 at 05:01 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It's sitting on my shelf, right next to the PS5 Miles Morales, just fucking mocking me that I can't play it yet.

I'm stressing out dudes.
    I have 100% faith in your ability to exercise control and use will power to not allow someone to extort you . Again, they don't deserve your money! Don't cave in!

4. Well, that Wal-Mart order is "delayed" and has been since it was supposed to be here 6/3/21. I mean, they didn't outright cancel it so I'm wondering if it ever gets fulfilled.

5. I was able to place an order for a PS5 on Amazon yesterday thanks to Twitter alerts and some trickery adding from a wish list and then from the save for later section of the cart.

But it let me check out, I got an email confirmation, let's see what happens.

6. A friend of mine got that game you were gushing over man. He said 100% full completion is only like 14 hours at most.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. 14hrs is plenty long if it isn't padded with boring fetch quests.

8. Yeah that's about right for a R&C game. They're constant fun experiences where it's possible to do very little or no back tracking if you explore a world fully your first visit.

A solid 14 hours experience is way better than a 100 hours experience that's stale 10 hours in anyway.

9. I need to see a picture of the box when you get it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL