Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 616181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I like how Bestbuy created a whole new annual member (cost $200) just so you can buy a PS5. Might as well scalp on a corporate level.
    I don't agree with what BestBuy is doing but at the same time I understand why. I'm sure the multiple complaints from consumers this entire last year has been annoying the shit out of them also. There so far isn't really an easy way to deter scalpers from this shit. At least they're trying something. I mean this might sound extreme but I think the problem lies 100% with online purchases for these consoles. If anything eliminate all online sales and sell these things at retail outlets only limiting people from buying more then one. Some people will obviously try and fuck with that also but it will greatly increase the chances of normal people being able to buy these things at normal MSRP. Yeah I know lines fucking suck but at this point of it being almost a year, maybe just going back to the old way of doing shit will help.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Walmart saying my order is still valid and I should wait. From 5 months ago. lol, okay.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Walmart saying my order is still valid and I should wait. From 5 months ago. lol, okay.

4. You can now sign up to get a ps5 on the official Playstation network. Fun.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Yeah, I did that too.

6. Why can’t retailers just put the damn things on shelves and skip the online ordering? What about just preordering the things in person?
    It’s always worked this way and now nobody can figure out how to combat the scalpers online? Wtf.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. I suggested that option a few posts above. lol

8. PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I suggested that option a few posts above. lol
    Lol, genius!!

I don’t understand what was wrong with the old ways. I’ve been preordering consoles forever and not once have I had an issue getting one at launch.
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 18 Oct 2021 at 08:24 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Amazing it can dethrone anything when nobody can get one. Hrm.