Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Toupee View Post
    Ugh, sorry. I have no idea why, but line breaks just aren't working for me, even if I try to edit my posts. I don't know what the hell is going on with my browsers these days - it's driving me crazy, believe me. Seems like no matter what I'm posting from, even if I try to edit later, it just... breaks? Currently on Firefox on Mac. Nothing outlandish! No idea what's up with this...
    Happens my man but I fixed your post so i could breath a little when reading your posts.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Thanks dude!

3. Anyone interested in a sealed copy of Demon’s Souls? I’ll take $47 shipped.

It’s going to be awhile before I can get a PS5.

4. Generally I like the PS5 but as you said, There's nothing on it yet that's super exclusive that I want. Hell even the temptation Gamevet is throwing at me with Demon's Souls is there but I never got into that series of games before so yeah. I love that the whole PS4 library plays on it so that's a plus. I just hope they finally release the firmware update so you can add more SSD storage.

Also a quick update if you still own your PS3 guys. Sony just released a firmware update for the console that while nothing major, added a few bug fixes and something to do with region settings for the Blu Ray player so get it while it's hot.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04 Jun 2021 at 08:01 AM.

5. My biggest thing is just if I have a hankering for a PS4 game I want it to run as well as it possibly can, but that hasn't really resulted in me feeling like I'm missing out on anything yet.

Now Ratchet and Clank coming out in a matter of days? I'm freaking out ya'll. About to pay scalper prices.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    My biggest thing is just if I have a hankering for a PS4 game I want it to run as well as it possibly can, but that hasn't really resulted in me feeling like I'm missing out on anything yet.

Now Ratchet and Clank coming out in a matter of days? I'm freaking out ya'll. About to pay scalper prices.
    Be strong! Don't cave! Those ppl don't deserve your money!

7. I'm doing what I did for the PS4. I let the dust settle down for a year, played my PS3 and PC, and got the console the following Christmas. This year I've got the Switch, PS4 and PC to hold me over, until PS5 can be readily had.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Be strong! Don't cave! Those ppl don't deserve your money!
    You know the only thing really stopping me is concern over how a warranty would work and if it would be shorter since I bought it second hand but it's based on the sale date, and I certainly can't bring a broken one back to eBay.

Otherwise, Ratchet and Clank is a big deal to me, I'm gonna get fucking antsy once it's on my shelf but I can't play it.

9. You could always place a copy of Demon's Souls in front of it, to keep your mind off of it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    My biggest thing is just if I have a hankering for a PS4 game I want it to run as well as it possibly can, but that hasn't really resulted in me feeling like I'm missing out on anything yet.

Don't do it dude. Even I want that game but I'm still balking at the fucking 70 dollar price tag on new release titles.

LOL @ Gamevest, You're just trying to foist that on him. Tell you what, By the end of this month, if my brother hasn't picked it up for me which he said he got me a game for the system, I'll buy it from you.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04 Jun 2021 at 08:02 AM.