Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 717192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. They’re all stacked in scalpers’ homes. I’m hoping that the scalpers will stop, once January rolls around and they’re still sitting on unsold hardware.
    Last edited by gamevet; 19 Oct 2021 at 06:03 PM.

2. Maybe they are counting re-sales from scalpers

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Amazing it can dethrone anything when nobody can get one. Hrm.
    Tell me about it. I'm happy I have a PS5 but it's fucking awful how this shit storm has been going for almost a fucking year. I mean really as much shit as I give Nintendo, they at least buttfucked scalpers with the NES and SNES classic systems so much that stores were flooded with the damn things for months. So many scalpers ended up taking huge losses when I myself would easily walk into a Best Buy and see stacks of those fucking systems.

Get rid of online retail and force people to show up to stores. It'll literally curb scalping by a huge margin.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. It's frustrating. I look every day @ Amazon, Target, Wal Mart and have literally never seen one for sale (besides the one time I ordered it and never got it).

Like I said, I'm good for it if anyone runs across one at retail. I'd really appreciate it.

5. Same. I still haven't seen a PS5 or an Xbox in the wild. There's almost nothing that interests me though, so whatever. I do want to play that Demon Souls remake, but that's about it.

Remember when we looked forward to new consoles? I remember saving for almost a year to buy a Dreamcast because it would come out 3 months after my wedding. I also remember how awesome the GC, Xbox, and GBA launches were, all so close together. That was the last time I bought any console at launch.[/screams at cloud]

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Same. I still haven't seen a PS5 or an Xbox in the wild. There's almost nothing that interests me though, so whatever. I do want to play that Demon Souls remake, but that's about it.

Remember when we looked forward to new consoles? I remember saving for almost a year to buy a Dreamcast because it would come out 3 months after my wedding. I also remember how awesome the GC, Xbox, and GBA launches were, all so close together. That was the last time I bought any console at launch.[/screams at cloud]
    PS4 @ launch was the last one for me - hard to believe that's 8 years ago.

7. Hah, Wal-Mart sent me a cancellation for my PS5 order from 5/29 saying, and I quote, "Unfortunately, some items you ordered exceed our quantity limits, so we had to cancel order ___________ "

I ordered ONE.

FML.

8. That is such fucking horseshit.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Bestbuys B&M stores have PS5 in stock today, go wait in line!

10. I'm waiting for an e-mail from the Sony lottery.

Yeah, sounds like a plan. :P